License-Exempt Programs Administered by Public/Private Schools or Municipalities
Online Health and Safety (One Time Training)
- Individuals who hold valid First Aid, CPR, and Medication Administration Certificates approved by OEC Division of Licensing – 5-hour training.
- Individuals who do not hold valid First Aid, CPR, and Medication Administration Certificates – 18-hour training.
- Holding a medical license as specified in OEC licensing regulations exempts a provider from having to take First Aid and Medication Administration
To enroll in the Online Training, click on OEC Professional Registry below, then log into your Professional Registry account.
First Aid, CPR & Medication Administration Training (Maintain Certification)
To find a vendor that offers training for First Aid, CPR or Medication Administration Certification, click on the link below to visit 211 Child Care.
Annual Requirements: 1% of annual hours worked of professional development/training.
Annual Health and Safety Inspections:
- All license-exempt Board of Education and Municipality administered programs (school-year and summer) are required to pass a health and safety inspection by the Office of Early Childhood Licensing Program.
- Sample Exempt Health & Safety Inspection Form
- Exempt Corrective Action Form
- Incident Report-Licensed Exempt Programs
Provider Training Requirements