Links and Resources

Clicking on any of these links will open the site in a new browser window.

2-1-1 Child Care

  • Available at no charge to help parents find child care and answer all child care related questions. 2-1-1 Child Care maintains a list of state-licensed child care facilities in Connecticut.
  • Parents can call: 1-800-505-1000
  • 8 am – 5 pm Monday-Friday
  • 2-1-1 Child Care is a telephone and referral resource for all human service needs that is funded by the State of Connecticut and United Way.

Connecticut Office of Early Childhood

  • State agency that is responsible for the Care 4 Kids program.
  • 1-844-365-5328

Division of Child Care Licensing

  • State agency that licenses day care homes and day care centers.
  • 1-800-282-6063

Department of Social Services – Bureau of Child Support Enforcement (BCSE)

  • State agency that is responsible for Connecticut’s Child Support Enforcement program. It helps families get financial support from absent parents.
  • Contact your local DSS regional office for more information.
  • 1-800-228-5437

Help Me Grow

  • Provide parents support with information and services in child development.