Processing Status1/09/2019 – We have recently updated the Care 4 Kids eligibility system and are currently using both the old and the new systems until all families have been placed into the new system. This has caused an increase in the length of time for processing cases and a higher call volume to the program. The system updates have also resulted in changes to program forms and notices and a need to reissue certificates. We encourage parents and providers to refer to our FAQ’s and sample notices for more information prior to calling. We are also experiencing an extremely high volume of redeterminations due to the reopening of the C4K program a year ago. This unusually high volume of redeterminations combined with working in a new system is causing delays in case processing and call wait time as families and providers check on their processing status. For updated information on our case processing dates please go to the Processing Status page here. Care 4 Kids is making every effort possible to reduce these delays. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience these delays have caused and thank you for your continued patience.
Did We Get Your Mail or Fax?
Documents from Mail, Fax and Drop box received on or before 03/18/2019 have been entered to the appropriate family or provider record.
- Applications – We are working on applications received 12/09/2018 – 12/23/2018
- Redeterminations – We are working on Redeterminations received 12/21/2018 – 01/04/2018
Invoice Processing Status
- March invoices will be available on 04/01/2019
- Invoices received on 03/19/2019 are currently being processed.
- Invoices received on or before 03/14/2019 have been processed and are scheduled to be paid on: 03/19/2019
- The next scheduled payment dates will be on: 03/22/2019 and 03/29/2019
Dues Deduction Reimbursement, Provider Orientation and CDA Stipend Payment Status
- Dues Deduction Reimbursement for payments issued in the month of February will be processed on 03/26/2019.
- Stipend Payments will be processed on 03/13/2019 for all active Care 4 Kids providers who attended the Provider Orientation in February. Payments will be in the amount of $75.