Teacher Assistants/Substitutes

All teacher assistants and substitutes working in licensed family childcare homes must complete the Care 4
Kids Health and Safety Orientation, and other Training requirements.

Training Requirements:

Online Health and Safety (One Time Training)

  • Care 4 Kids’ Federal Online Health and Safety Orientation – All required topics

To enroll in the  Online Training, click on OEC Professional Registry below, then log into your Professional Registry account.

OEC Professional Registry

To find a vendor that offers training for First Aid, CPR or Medication Administration Certification, click on the link below to visit 211 Child Care.

Find Courses

Annual Requirements: 10 hours of professional development/training including at least one training on a health and safety topic area as defined in the federal law found here.

Provider Training Requirements – Frequently Asked Questions FAQs (English)    SPANISH Preguntas Frecuentes