Employment Verification Letters
From time to time, Care 4 Kids may accept a letter from an employer to verify family circumstances. Often employment letters are the only means available to confirm new employment, schedule changes or salary changes.
Properly completed employment letters can reduce the time it takes to complete processing your eligibility for child care assistance.
To be acceptable, employment letters must contain the following:
- Company letterhead or the company’s stamp
- Date the letter is written
- Start date of employment
- Parent’s daily work schedule
- Gross earnings and frequency of paychecks
- Signature, title and contact phone number of the employer or the employer’s designee who completed the letter
If an employment letter is missing any of the information listed above, Care 4 Kids may need to contact the employer directly. Please call contact Care 4 Kids if you have any questions.