Did We Get Your Mail or Fax?
Documents from Mail, Fax and Drop box received on or before 05/18/2018 have been entered to the appropriate family or provider record.
Application Processing Status
- Applications received on or before 05/10/2018 are currently being reviewed.
- Supporting documents received on or before 05/08/2018 are currently being reviewed.
Redetermination Processing Status
- Redeterminations received on or before 05/14/2018 are currently being reviewed.
- Supporting documents received on or before 05/07/2018 are currently being reviewed.
Invoice Processing Status
- April invoices will be available on 05/01/2018
- Invoices received on 05/23/2018 are currently being processed.
- Invoices received on or before 05/21/2018 have been processed and are scheduled to be paid on: 05/23/2018
- The next scheduled payment dates will be on: 05/29/2018 and 06/01/2018
Dues Deduction Reimbursement, Provider Orientation and CDA Stipend Payment Status
- Dues Deduction Reimbursement for payments issued in the month of April will be processed on 05/22/2018.
- Stipend Payments will be processed on 05/15/2018 for all active Care 4 Kids providers who attended the Provider Orientation in April. Payments will be in the amount of $75.
Please Note: These payments will not be included in our automated payment line. You must monitor your bank, or debit card accounts. Stipends are issued upon completion of orientation session attendance requirement AND issuance of an approved child care certificate and payment from Care 4 Kids.
Information updated on May 24, 2018 at 8:55 am